Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I bought a panel

and while I sat and listened to the tv that night, I went on the manufacturer's website to see what they did with it.  As you can see it was supposed to be a book, but I wanted a quilt -- for me.  The pattern was there but I could not for the life of me, download it.

I tried to design one myself, but I didn't like it, not the first one or the second or the fifth!.  I closed up the laptop, but that doesn't mean I gave up.

My Tuesday work was all finished by 11:00 and I worked on this and that on the computer and thought......let's give this one more try.  I typed it in differently to google and lo and behold.

I think I'm going to do this one as the store has the blue in stock.

The moral of this story is "never give up".
There are a lot of panels on the market so I went searching.  I found this wonderful blog post from Keepsake Quilting that is worth a read and worth a keep!!
Photo of the Day:
The sky never ceases to amaze me with all it's glorious movement.
Another day, another quick glance out the window
and this appeared
By the time I got the camera two sun spots were showing, not just one

Search This Blog