Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Big Announcement!!

A new year, a new block of the month.  I am doing this one for our dining-room and it will continue with the theme I started in this room in 2016.  It is Scandinavian and we call these guys Nissemen.

It is from Fat Cat Patterns.  Yardage has been posted and starting on February 1st, the blocks will be up and ready for you.  All of these blocks will be perfect.  I know from past experience that Sindy does remarkable postings.  I am posting a link at the bottom of the blog and I will keep you "encouraged" throughout the year.
I have my fabrics chosen and I knew when I bought them they would be perfect for one special project.
I think I need some more greens!!

Staying with the theme, I also found these to make.   I had something else chosen, (it follows this), but I think it is way too much work when you have to make 12!!
Okay, my original thought!  It isn't going to happen.  I won't be making 12 of these.
I have a few projects on the go.  
I actually made a list of what I want to/have to get done before the end of the month.

I will also have a free tutorial coming up.
Stay tuned!
All in good time.
Here is the link:


Search This Blog