Thursday, November 16, 2017

Another foster quilt


This was such a straight forward quilt.  So easy to make.  Very simple blocks.  4 patches and a big one or two or three.  Nothing to it..............
I even went so far as to paste the proper fabric on the squares so I couldn't goof!
and still
I mucked it up.

 So I unstitched and had the right design in the end.
Then I went searching for the right pantograph and I found it.  Tool Time!
Urban Elementz now has a programme that you can "test" your pantographs before you buy
so I now have something else to play with.
Here it is.  All done and with a gorgeous flannel backing.  This will keep someone comfy and cosy this winter.
 The front.................
The back...............
and look how beautifully it shows up on the centre blocks!

the tools from the panto are in the fabric.  Even a screwdriver for all those screws!
 The tools turned out so well.............
One more with this fabric to go and then it should be gone from my house.





SaveSave

Search This Blog