I trooped off to Benjamin Mooreand bought a sample can of paint. It looked pretty darn good, so I went back and bought more. I finally had the walls painted after two days. The third day I did the trim.
I had decided long ago the pedestal sink was going and a vanity was going in. I phoned my "plumber" first to see if he would come and install it. So another day was spent researching vanities that would fit the small spot where it had to go. We don't have a lot of room so anything under 33" would have to do. Of course, new taps are needed to.
Installation is today. Needless to say very little sewing was done.
I will be taking a week off from the blog until I play some catch up which is what I'm doing.