Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I may be coming to the end

of my Christmas sewing.  This could be it.

I bought some fabric and threw it on the long arm and stitched it out.  L.o.n.g pieces of fabric.  All co-ordinates from a line of fabric from Moda.  It is called Snowman Gatherings.  I bought three of the fabrics from the line......2 meters of each one.

Here is the photo gallery.  I used a modified Snowdrift pantograph, from Urban Elementz.
These are reversible so they can do it the way they want.  There are ten placemats and one runner.  I decided that Karl and I will have something different.  Stay tuned.

 A close up of the pantograph
 The runner which is going to my daughter-in-law because she loves to decorate.

 I guess these two are for Cody and his girlfriend.  Our family is growing!

Search This Blog