Thursday, September 28, 2017

One day while I was shopping


at my local Home Hardware store last spring, I saw some boxes of Canada 150 dahlias.  I have never had them in any of our gardens before, but I certainly will again.  I know I have to remove the tubers this fall and store them properly for next year.

I threw the boxes out so I have no idea where they came from.  They came solid red, white with red and red with white!  I know there were also special tulips this year, but I'm not planting any of them again.  I'm not planting daffodils either.  They take way too long to die down.  I am going to give Karl his little snowdrops to plant this fall and we will fill the front flower bed.  
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture collage personalized with Smilebox


We trimmed back a bush last year and had no idea what it was.  It turns out it was the most beautiful Rose of Sharon.

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Photo collage generated with Smilebox

Search This Blog