Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I went shopping


I wasn't going to buy much, but you know sometimes it is just so hard.  I have 4 patterns I've designed and ready to go.
For this one, I have the jelly roll...

For this one, I had the blue fabric and had to add the cream and the brown
as I was leaving the store, these fabrics caught my eye
and then there were these at another store that I found as I walked by the rack.  I had gone in for binding and that was all I was buying........
So here is what I purchased.
Nothing for the jelly roll quilt but when three of these are done I will
Fat quarters for my "splash" quilt or my "whale of a time" quilt or my "down by the sea" quilt 
the little helicopters caught my eye so I bought co-ordinates to make the quilt up
and then there are my blues, creams, and browns
A really good shopping day which I haven't had in a while.
Now.....to get to work!





Search This Blog