Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Finally!

It took me awhile to get this one completed, but it's done now!
The backing fabric came in from Chilliwack but I had something else on the go, so the quilt was on hold.  Then of course other things came along -- like gardening --
I loaded it on the frame and set to work......
 I used a pantograph called Ginger Stars and
a King Tut Thread #902 called Stone Age
This panto stitches out nicely and quickly.  It is from Apricot Moon and of course, it is digital
I thought the drizzly rain had stopped but I found out otherwise when I stepped outside!
 There are a couple of blurry spots because I had two little raindrops on the lens.
This is a close up of the backing with the loops from the pantograph.  I used both sides of the quilt to decide on the panto.  Stars for the top, loops for the back

The black backing and the star fabric really do go well together.  It took me four nights to bind because I wanted something to do in the evenings while the tv was on.  There are so many repeats right now and it is boring.
Another one done and looking for a home!




Search This Blog