Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Speaking of Easter

we weren't?  Oh, sorry.  I'm thinking ahead cause in about 35 days it will be here and maybe, just maybe spring will have returned to southern Ontario.
Pattern available here: 
I'm writing this column on Saturday when the temperature was -9ºC which felt downright cold after the taste of spring we have had.  We had a birthday to go to on Friday so we fiddled away some time shopping before we went over.  The Home Hardware store in the same plaza we were in has a beautiful gift section and I wandered in.  I shouldn't have, but I did.  My purchase......
I honestly was not going to buy them, but when I looked around there wasn't another cute bunny in the department.  It was either take them or loose them, so I dug out the "cha-ching" card and they now live at our house.
I found more bunnies on the internet, and these we can make with our fusible web and our scraps.  I think these are the cutest.  These are placemat size so perfect for little ones or for table centerpieces.  
Look for the word "download" in tiny green print in the right corner, just under the picture and click on that.  Don't click on all the other "download" words because I have no idea where you will end up!


I heard back from one of our readers, Sandra and she has her Canada Day banner all done!  She did a fabulous job on it.  She went online and found the "stylized" Maple Leaf that is our 150th Birthday Logo and used that for the centre of her leaves.  
Same fabric line as I used too.
Well done!
 and look, she did a pieced backing!  Love it!
 This is the sesquicentennial logo for our 150th!  This is a lot of stitching.  LOL


I am going to leave you with this quote today.  A wonderful young man who just happens to play hockey in the NHL and just happens to be one of my all time favourite people once said.....

"In life, you are not judged by your accomplishments.
You are judge by what you do for others."
his name is --
PK Subban







Search This Blog