I liked what I saw so I kept going. If I hadn't liked what I saw I don't know what I would have done.Lucky Stars. It is fairly quick to make up and you can strip piece it if you want. The only thing I did differently were the borders around the blocks. I didn't have enough fabric to do what was suggested.
I opted to use Ginger Stars for the panto. It is quick and easy and I thought pretty darn perfect for this quilt. As you can see I used two different OMNI-V threads. The top thread I never took off the machine for the last three quilts.
I trimmed it up and then stitched down the binding the same evening I quilted. I have a quilt on the board I really want to get to!
a close up of the star on the front
and maybe you can see this one on the back
the sedum are healthy!
the brown on the back works!
I love to see Karl's garden in the background. He is working so hard to keep it alive this summer