Monday, July 11, 2016

And quilt #3

is a donation quilt and you will see a lot of these over the summer and I'll tell you more come fall.
This is from my batik stash that I sincerely want to get rid of.
 I chose "Snowballs" from Anne Bright for the panto because I liked the flow of it.  This quilt is very straight and it needed something to give it movement.
 This is the back.  The fabric is from the Downton Abbey, Egyptian Collection line, which I had totally forgotten I had in stock.  I reorganized some boxes and found yardage......lots of it so I popped in a piece that looked good with it and one backing was made.




                         
I love this panto.  I will never tell anyone the name of it when I use it on a quilt.  It just flows beautiful across an otherwise very straight lined quilt.

Our daisies are blooming.  Not for much longer, but long enough to snap a couple of photos

Search This Blog