I googled stained glass one day as I was going to do something in that line come heck or high water. I found one that really caught my eye on this blog
I saw a few others too, but I was going to be doing another time consuming block and I had had enough with one of them.
I made one block and when I turned it over I saw I had made a huge mistake (no, sorry no photos) so I looked at the pattern again. I know this was done on EQ and sometimes their numbering isn't quite accurate. This was one of them.
My neutral batiks have to go. I decided that. I have a big stack of them and would love to be able to buy more, but I can't until some of these are gone.
I kept track of my cutting when I made this block so I could share it with you.
I also did a doc that you can keep -- the only thing is -- YOU CANNOT use the pattern for your blocks. You must run them off from here:
There are four pages as you need 4 blocks to make a 12" block
The new numbering is on my layout along with cutting instructions for the fabric.
You may be able to do it with less length of less width.
I like it big so I don't have to fidget around.
I have tried a few layouts for the block.
These are all done with the same coloring as it was easier while sitting at the laptop.
Mine will all be scrappy -- to a point!
When I have them all done, I'll use my flannel board to lay them out and then choose a design. I will be using black "leading" in between each block and not joining four blocks to make one 12" block.
We'll see how it goes.