These fabrics which were all cut 2 1/2" wide and
were leftovers from a quilt that I took a class for
a few years ago.
It was time for them to go
This is called Dessert Nine Patch and it was a lot of fun to make up.
Definitely easy too
I cut them all and put them on the wall.
There was one I didn't like, so I took it out and replaced it.
I saw a tutorial on "circle quilting" a few years ago and I decided I was going to try it
This was small and it wouldn't take too long -- or so I thought
You can see the tutorial here
I decided to make my width about 1/2". I started in the centre just like the tutorial and in no time at all I was doing pretty well. I did muck up the centre so I went back and fixed it. I will know better the next time.
All I did was move the needle over as far as I dared. I guess I could have moved a couple of more, but one time I snapped the needle off and I don't ever want to do that again.
Here it is..........all done!
The binding was a fat quarter in my stash and I just cut it on the bias. According to my math I needed about 65" and my math was right!