Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Some days you can just be.........


so productive and then there are those others.
Tomorrow I will show you what I did, 
but in the meantime here is my LeMoyne Star
from the tutorial on the internet.
(Check back to Thursday's blog here)
This is one of the easiest
and
most precise stars I have ever made.
I did some very simple machine quilting on this using my walking foot.  
I also rounded the corners of the pillow and as I had to be quick about it, I made an envelope back.
It saved me from running out to the store to get a zipper.
Which reminds me!  Have you seen the new zippers out on the market.  They would be perfect for a pillow back.
There are so many ways they can be used.  AND you put them on the outside of "whatever" so they can be seen.
Back to the column..........
If you can get your hands on this pattern 
get it.
This is a store sample 
for the gift ideas table.
A simple pillow that can be hostess gift
or
just a lovely gift for a friend

or yourself!



Search This Blog