Thursday, October 8, 2015

Another birthday

Miss Morgan turns 15 this year.  The other grands all got queen size quilts for their birthdays this year.  I decided to give them now in case I couldn't do it when I got older.
Way back...........on June 3rd......I showed you how to do 4 slices please.  I decided this would be one block in Morgan's quilt.  I sat at EQ one night and came up with a few designs.
Then I designed again.
Then I decided to start cutting and start putting together.  THEN I changed my mind.  I had a bunch of blocks made but I was getting tired of doing the four patch.  I wanted something easier.
Twenty-seven -- yes I said 27 -- designs later I had the quilt I wanted.
Then I thought "Did I buy enough fabric back in June?"
I checked everything out and I did!
I was so happy with myself.   
Finally on August 26th I had the top put together.  Once I got going on it, it didn't take long, it was the getting going, I couldn't get!  Being booked for the long arm was my driving force




Wait........the final photos are coming!  


Search This Blog