Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wordless Wednesday


almost!
I had a box of "bands" for pillowcases so I spread the purchasing out for the "bodies" over the summer months.  If you have a serger and want to make some pillowcases that are fast and easy, the tutorial is here.  


I also was able to get some baby quilts done.  I was helping to test out a fairly new long arm machine so we threw everything at it.  Different threads and poly batting.
Not sure I like this poly stuff which was something I considered using to save a few dollars.  I don't think it is worth it.
This was a pattern I found on the internet.  I would use it again, but redraft to make it a bit bigger.
This pantograph is called Tweet and the next one is called Animal Crackers.
Last week grandson #1-- Brandon -- celebrated his 23rd birthday.  He was given a quilt, two pillowcases and a hug!  Those hugs are more important to me.
We used a pantograph we have used before called Ginger Snaps.  It gave the quilt some movement and took away the boxy look of the quilt.
It will be sure to keep him warm this winter.


Kyle's -- his brother -- celebrates his birthday this week.  He will be 21!

Search This Blog