Wednesday, March 18, 2015

It's back home!

I have in my little hands my tablecloth.  It's bound because I just couldn't wait to see it absolutely completed.
Anne did this one for me. I handed her the batting, the top and the backing and said "no rush."  She found this really great panto called Pixie Dust
designed by Anne Bright
Why this design?
Is it a star or a snowflake..........
Take a look at this......
The thread is from Superior Threads, King Tut #1003
Glowing Embers
also perfect.
I love the way it shows up in the cream fabric.....
I sent over an 80/20 batting as that is what I keep in stock.
Now the unveiling.....
now that the binding is all sewn down.
Of course, I get help with the binding.  Someone who shall remain nameless loves curling up underneath

Isn't it going to be super on our table this December?




The flowers are blooming in the sewing room windows!
 The snow was pretty deep in the backyard.....my boots are 12" high......but I was determined that some photos would be taken outside this winter.  It was a balmy 10°C the day I snapped these photos.


Search This Blog