Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I put the pedal to the metal

and got some works completed.  These are all being given away.



 Remember I mentioned this one.......I opted to do a new border I've never tried before
 The backing was made up from left-overs and I think there is still some of that yellow lying around.
 We are giving this to Cody's girlfriend........Just Because

this quilt gets a label.  I don't do them anymore for quilts I give away.  It is getting too expensive.


You know my philosophy has always been......backings don't have to be boring.
My friend Charlotte made a backing for a baby quilt that I just love!!!  These are all left-overs from the front of the quilt.  Isn't it fantastic!
Want to see the front?

I have a little add-on here.  I was over at Sewing Machines, etc., getting some fabrics for this and that and Linda and I got to talking.  I was shocked, surprised and honored to hear that two of my quilts are hanging in the long arm quilting room.  This is one of them
which I quilted 
and this is the other one.
The pattern is from Bunny Hill and I did my own layout.  The custom quilting was done by Kathy Mundy who lives here in Town.  I decided to donate this quilt and left it at the store for distribution.






Search This Blog