Saturday, March 1, 2014

Today is the day!....It's the first of the month!


Time to get over to Fat Cat and download your pattern for the penguin quilt.  I have my antler fabric chosen.......a faux suede that someone gave me years ago.  It is the perfect fabric to use IMHO.




I'm going to post an update on Gimpy, aka Cody.  He was at the clinic on Thursday and now is
sporting a new cast.  No more thigh high........knee high now with braces on each side of the knee so he doesn't twist it.  An x-ray showed there was bone growth so finally after 6 weeks, we are improving.  He is hoping he gets a walking cast in three weeks time.

We are off to see him today.  It's his birthday on Monday, March 3rd and the family is getting together to have pizza, salad and cake.  I promised him some gummy worms and whatever he wants Grandma to bake for him.  Don't think it's going to be cupcakes this time.  I was going to make butter tarts, but apparently he doesn't like them.
Maybe I'll make butterscotch brownies.......then slap his Mom's hand when she goes to eat them.

Search This Blog