Thursday, May 16, 2013

Birds in the Air

baby cardinals
or maybe in the nest... 



We have goldfinches, goldfinch cardinals, the sparrows of course and once in awhile the robin makes his appearance at 5:30 in the morning.  He sure is a happy character at that time of the day.
Misty sits in "her"IMG_4012 window and watches the birds fly to the feeder, fill themselves up and then disappear.  It keeps her busy for quite awhile.
The block is easy, like all of them have been -- so far......
IMG_6205


Two fabrics and I chose blues this time.  I really like the combination of these.  They  work well together.
I'm going to give you one more block tomorrow.  This is a long week-end in Canada and as usually on the Victoria Day week-end the weather forecast isn't great for my area.  Gee, maybe they have changed it!  I just checked and now it's not too bad.  Wish they could make up their minds.
Anyway, one more tomorrow just to keep you busy.  It's pretty easy too........it took me awhile to figure it out and then ~~ Hallelujah!!! the light bulb came on.
Here's your PDF.

Search This Blog