Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'm all caught up

Four girls on the quilting forum,  have decided to do the April Mae Designs, Hello Moon.  (The link is on the right side of the page.)
We challenge each other to get our blocks done.  Some (who shall remain nameless) whipped them out and posted them on the forum. Then there was Melissa and I.  I finally had a rain/sleet/freezing day and headed to the basement. 
Here they are.  The embroidery is evening work, but the tough stuff is done. ..... of yeah, so tough LOL
IMG_6131
     IMG_6150
and now the last two which I completed in one fell swoop.  I do have a tip for you................watch what you are sewing, especially on the back.......
IMG_6183 This blockIMG_6181 reminds me of Col. Chris Hadfield who is living way out there in space at the moment.  He takes the most magnificent shots of earth as he travels around.
IMG_6185
and on the right is the last block for now.  April.
Now onto other things.  I don't like having work hanging over me. 

Search This Blog