Monday, April 29, 2013

eleven and twelve

My math teachers from Lachine would be so proud of me.  All those lessons I'm sure they thought never entered my day dreaming head actually did sink in.  I can count!!
Quilt #11 is finished and delivered.
IMG_6413   It didn't take long to machine quilt and I was pretty darn happy with the results.    I put the binding on in a couple of hours and then took it with me to stitch and chatIMG_6414 and actually didn't talk so much that it wasn't done when I got home. 
Quilt #12..................from This and That.  The little mystery quilt I made into a baby quilt.  I found it lying on the floor under something and decided it was getting done before we went on holidays.   IMG_6401 Simple quilting on this but it is effective and I once again I used my favourite neutral threadIMG_6403
I never took the walking foot off the machine for this quilt.  I never used the free motion even for the star in the middle.  I wanted you all to see what can be done once again with straight lines.
and tomorrow I shall show you!

Debra dropped me a line on Friday.  There is another quilt show on this upcoming week-end and if you are in or near Peterborough please drop in to see another magnificent show.  Friday from 4 - 9, Saturday from 10-5 and Sunday from 10-4
Its being held at the Peterborough Wellness Centre, 775 Brealey Drive
I would love to see this one, but I just can't get to it.
Here's a link to their website........http://www.kawarthaquiltmakersguild.ca/

Search This Blog