Welcome to Fall

Welcome to Fall
my favourite time of the year

Until the next quilt

Bella Sophia

Monday, February 11, 2013

Not many words today

My friend Charlotte who lives in Maryland has been working for a long time on a quilt. Here are the blocks for it. It is beautiful, dazzling, splendiferous!
DSC02018



BOM presentsDSC02282




 DSC02465 DSC02544




DSC03385DSC03386


santa sleigh And the old fellow himself……
IMG_0286
Charlotte is now working on putting her borders on.  When she is done, I’ll post the finished top. 


Okay, I did clue #1 in the mystery quilt over on This and That.  It was easy.  Cutting, but it’s done……
IMG_5426 http://thisandthatpatterns.typepad.com/
I’m ready for clue #2 today.

by Maya Angelou

"Sometimes a small thing you do can mean everything in another person's life. When you learn, teach. When you get, give."

Search This Blog

Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF