Tuesday, January 8, 2013

‘Twas a few days before Christmas

and all through the house, one little creature was stirring and getting into mischief.
I expected my kids to snoop before Santa came and I wasn’t disappointed.  Heck they even opened the gift wrap and taped it back up.  But the cat?  Never ever thought it would happen…………….it did!
Inside this bagIMG_5003were two bags of IMG_5004a few new toys and a little tiny bag of her favourite treat…………….catnip!
IMG_5005   Misty’s Mom discovered this 3 days before Santa was to call.  The grey one ~~ otherwise known as Rasputin ~~ had to quickly write a letter to santa3 to apologize for her bad behaviour. 
Dear Santa (the letter read)
I was a naughty girl.  I snooped one night when my Mom and Dad were sound asleep in bed.  I know I shouldn’t have done it.  I know what they bought me and now Christmas morning won’t be any fun at all.  My name is on the naughty list now so I won’t be getting any treats from you either.
I’m so sorry Santa.  If I promise never, never ever to do it again, would you please bring me just a tiny little thing.  Anything at all………a new mouse to play with would be oh so nice,christmas-165 or maybe we could just cuddle up together.
Thank you Santa. 
Love
Misty Mae

By the way, Santa dropped off a little mouse................two as a matter of fact, but for some reason the white one is her favourite.  At the moment anyway.

Search This Blog