Monday, November 5, 2012

Wow, it’s November 5th

already.  Where is this year going? 
This month is a tribute to my town.  Oakville…..not a popular name for towns I’ve discovered.  I do know one other and that’s in Manitoba.  I always wanted a photo of their sign, but as luck would have it, we drove right past it the last time we were out west.  At the moment, there are no plans to do that trip again.  Its a long, long drive to the west from Southern Ontario.
We have one outstanding tree that is smack dab in the middle of a major north/south arterial route.  It is over 250 years old now.OakTreeSummer They spent a lot of money saving this old girl, so she better last a long time.
Two leaves this month and the mighty acorn along with it.
IMG_4380    IMG_4382
IMG_4384Here’s the link for the download.  One month to go and I’ll post the photos of my finished quilt tops for you.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B29u680jsp73NWRMUXJRbHo5amM

Search This Blog