Monday, November 12, 2012

We left home at 9:15

and headed out to do our own shop hop.  Four women with shopping on their minds…….lots and lots of shopping.
fonthillOur first stop was in Fonthill at The Quilting Bee.  One fabulous store with all the batiks any gal would want and one of us wanted them.   The store is in an old building tqb and there is a restaurant located in the front.  We had a great lunch there after our shopping excusion and then we headed off to St. Catharines where another store is located.  This time Kindred Spirits.  A little store tucked into a shopping centre. ks I don’t know how we got there as the navigator just kept saying, turn left, drive straight, turn right.  Yes, I did damage there too..........uh, to the wallet, not the car.

Then we were off once again.  This time to Jordan.  Its not on the map up above, but if you find Jordan Station its pretty darn close to there.  This store is called Stitch.  A simple easy name. stitch
Uh-huh, I bought something there too.  A really cute little pattern for mice.  I’m thinking of making some for Christmas gifts.  This store has character.  Its in a very old house with old wooden floors.  I loved the interior and that alone will make me want to go back.  Beautiful, beautiful wools and yarns too. 
Okay so I guess you want to see what I bought at each and every store.  Well, that’s for tomorrow so the column doesn’t go on and on and on.

Before the snow flies we are doing this again.  Not the same stores........two different ones.  I have something on order at one of them and the other, I can't say because I've never been there.  I know for sure it will be a good day.

 
 


Search This Blog