Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Misty

lives in the living room window.  IMG_4342
This is where she will spend hours and hours watching everything that moves outside from now until next spring.  She has already decided she does not like the change in temperature.  As you can see she does have a few things especially made for her that she can lie on, but when cats jump then tend to try to grab on.
IMG_4343 Sometimes Misty needs her nails clipped and when they aren’t this happens.  Some of the scratches were done by our dog who got excited when someone knocked on the front door.  They’re animals, they do those things and instead of getting all tied up in knots over it, you think of something else.
Karl suggested a long runner, so I grabbed two pieces of fabric and started cutting.  It is not fancy, but it will do. IMG_4338 It was put together quickly and I must say I won’t be doing this method again.  I don’t like using fleece for long things like this and I do prefer binding, but I gave this a go.  I gave a go to quilting circles too.  (I’m not good at them.)  IMG_4339 Some weren’t bad ~~ others?……….well, could I be stopped for drunk driving?  IMG_4340


Its in the window.  2 days worth of work and someone doesn’t seem to mind it.IMG_4345
This is her main view.  Lies by the hour and watches what comes and goes…….juncos, black capped chickadees, the nuthatches, the sparrows.
IMG_4353When she gets bored she just lies down and has a cat nap.

Search This Blog