Monday, October 22, 2012

I’ve been neglecting you

and you didn’t even know.
I am a member of a quilting forum on the internet. 

I’ve been doing this for a long, long time.  I’ve met the most wonderful people around the world. 





I get to have my morning coffee with them and chat away and we share our trials and tribulations with each other.  We share our tips and tricks in quilting and just really, really like each other.
I have met only one girl mainly because she lives in Ontario………..you know down the road and around the corner.  Well, almost!
Last week we were told the administrator of the latest forum just could not keep up the work.  I get it, but we were all disappointed.  We aren’t a big group, but we are close.  I thought about it and thought about it and talked it over with Karl and another member or two and then I did it.
I wrote to the administrator and told her I would start a new group.  I’ve never done anything like this before and I was really nervous.  I managed though.  Its up, its running and so far most of the girls have signed up.  We are having hiccups but we'll get through.  We have before.
We’re hoping to celebrate many anniversaries together.  October 14th, 2012……..a day I’ll remember
champagne-088
Now to get back to the sewing!

Search This Blog