Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It’s here

happy-halloween
I have it on the wall now right in the front hall so everyone can see it.  Its my Hallowe’en swap.  Tracy had my name (aka Fiberbabble)
Now the great unveiling……..
the back   IMG_4445
hmmmmm, what’s this?
IMG_4447
and then there is the quilting…….
IMG_4446
okay, okay, enough already
IMG_4448
Fabulous, isn’t it?  All crayoned and then highlighted with machine stitching. 
Tracy was kind enough to do a grey cat, not a black one.  Makes it look like Misty.
Now the unveiling of the mug rug I sent to my swap partner.  Mine took 9 days to get from here to Maryland.  I could almost walk faster.
mug rug swap
Tonight is Karl’s night.
He loves giving out to the kiddies who come knocking on the door.
I usually go downstairs and sew and regularly get called up to see the little ones.  Those are the best.

Search This Blog