Thursday, October 11, 2012

I love to read other blogs

and find new things.  I was reading ouvrages d’une Acadienne one day and I read about this wonderful pattern that Joan had just tried out.  These are them…….
IMG_4148 (640x480) IMG_4151
IMG_4223
I wish Joan had told me this was one addictive pattern. 
I can’t give you directions on how to make these, not even the candle mat because basically it is the same pattern, just downsized. 
It comes from a company Designs to Share with You and they tell you where you can order it from.  I spoke to a gal in the Satin Moon quilt shop in Victoria, British Columbia and they sent me mine.
By the way, those red, white and green ones belong to Karl and I.  The others are gifts for kith and kin.  Ooops, I see I didn’t make a candle mat for one set.  Better get to it.

Search This Blog