Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Harbour days

are over for this year.  Its a little thing they do at one of our harbours. 
IMG_3804
This year there was sand sculpting, so Karl and I wandered down to take it in.  My gosh some people are so talented.  I could never do something like this.
or this
and then we saw this
which wasn’t quite as good as this…….

this was one of them
IMG_3794 but the best one as far as we were concerned was this one.
I think what did it for us was the beefeater hats on the palace guards.  A lot of detail went into that.
I had to take this photo.  I have no idea who owns this little ship in the harbour, but it sure isn’t us!
IMG_3776
We enjoyed the outing and will go back next year to Harbour Days.  A little event in what was once a little fishing village.
IMG_3778

Search This Blog