Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Polly goes shopping

Quilton just had to go down to the local quilt shop and pick up one of her quilts from her long arm quilter (she wants to meet me).  I went along for the ride because I love quilt shops.
I got to meet some of the girls at the store.  Karen and Margery were there.  I had my picture taken IMG_2954 with this lovely quilt. I think its kind of cute the way the little windows open up and you get to see ~~ Wow! a panda bear  and elephants.  Its called Surprise and was designed by Karie Patch
I know this fabric.  Quilton just made a quilt from it. I think I heard her say she would like to do another one, but maybe I heard wrong.  IMG_2955
Look at this……………….this is a new line of fabric out on the market from Northcott.  As soon as I saw it I thought “sleeping bag” and because I was so good and used my manners Quilton said she would buy it for me.IMG_2956
Quilton told me that she lives by this. ………eat, sleep, play, repeat.  IMG_2957 Her playing is done in the sewing room.
I was lucky and was able to help design my sleeping bag.  Quilton said it was pretty easy.

Well here it is…………..I’m getting ready to go on holidays with Quilton, Karl and Misty.  My bag is made and look a little pillow to go with it.IMG_2997  I’m going to have lots of stuff to tell you about over the next month.  This is going to be a good holiday and then I’ll get off in the post again for more adventures across North America.  Did you know I got to travel to Australia?  I did.

Come Saturday, Karl and I are off for three weeks holidays to the east coast.  I am going to post the JULY BOM tomorrow.  Its an easy one this month and boy everyone should be done before I leave.  I will be back in time to post the August block on the regular day.
  
If you want to follow our adventures you can click on the link below.  I know I can upload to webshots
If you click on the little slide at the bottom you can watch a slideshow of all the photos posted there.
Enjoy
Be good and if you can't be good................well I just don't know what I'll do with you when I get home.
I will be posting Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week and then that's it til we get back.  Three weeks........haven't taken that long a holiday in a long, long time.

Search This Blog