Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Downer day #2

Another new book on the market and this one will find its way on my bookshelf one day soon.  It's on the way from Chapters.

Creative Quilts from your Crayon box.  Now I don't know about you, but I love to crayon and this is one portable project for my holidays.  I always have an iron with me and a box of 64 crayons does not take up a lot of room.  Add a teflon sheet and some fabric and you are good to go.


http://blog.shopmartingale.com/quilting-sewing/quilting-sewing-author-interviews/crayon-on-fabric-how-to-quilt-videos/

You can read the blog post and then watch the video.  I'm giving this a try the day after the book arrives, cause I have an idea!  I'll let you know if it works out, because I certainly have the crayons......lots and lots of crayons and coloured pencils too.


If you click on this link you can see some of the projects in the book.

http://www.shopmartingale.com/creative-quilts-from-your-crayon-box.html

Now I'm going to dig out that pattern so I'm ready to go.


Thanks to all of you for the get well wishes.  It is going away..................slowly.............and perhaps by the time our holidays roll around I won't be coughing.  I'm going anyway, cough syrup in hand.

Search This Blog