Monday, February 27, 2012

This is it

I have now officially severed all ties with the guild..................no not going to mention the name of said guild...............if you know which one it is, please keep it to yourself.

I had that phone call on Saturday afternoon and the guild president couldn't tell me exactly what the problem was as she didn't understand it.  However, a member from the guild explained to me that as my blog URL was on the website, what I wrote on here reflected the guild's viewpoint.  I don't get that.  I don't say anywhere it is the guild's viewpoint.  I would also like to know how this person had the information that the president didn't have.

Of course that has nothing to do with freedom of speech.  Those people that walked out of guild meetings and have said publicly what a night it was have nothing to fear.  Those of us who put it in writing are in trouble. 

This is the very last mention of what has occurred.  I want to thank those people that have stood by me through this and you all know who you are so I'm not going to make a list.  I would quite possibly leave one of you off and that wouldn't be fair. 










Search This Blog