Monday, December 5, 2011

Some people are lucky

and I'm one of them.  I got mail last week, twice and it wasn't bills.  What a treat.  My secret sister (and I don't know who it is) sent me a beautiful gift last week.

Isn't that the greatest?  I can drink my hot chocolate, put my mug on my OAK leaf mug rug and make notes in my brand new notebook.  She suggested I use it for the quilt show notes, but its just too nice for that, so I'm keeping it in my purse along with my purple pen given to me by someone else. 

See the card?  She made that too.  Talented lady.

Now this other parcel came from Mary Ann in Minnesota.  I have a new lanyard..........the girls are making sure I no longer have to search for my scissors and look at the frame.  Yes, that's our girl!  She is on the mantle in the living-room for all to see.


I have no idea what I did to deserve this. Oh and I got one more. I have been given a gift certificate to the Quilt Show.  I'll let you know all about it, when I get into it.




Search This Blog