Thursday, August 25, 2011

Finally!

I had the week from somewhere last week.  I tried to start Kristina's tree skirt and nothing was working.  I finallly found out it was the cutting.  I decided to put it aside and do something else.  I really wasn't in the mood I don't think.

I pulled out my Henrietta pattern and decided it had to be done.  I already had the photo of Irene's


so it was up to me to complete the twosome and get the blog written.

This is mine.  You will note I did not do the leaves.  It didn't "click" with me, so thought I would leave them off.  I can go back and put them in later if I want.


Seeing as I was so ambitious I took it one more step................I started sewing the wall hanging together.


It's coming along quite nicely.  I think I'm going to work some more on it, as I'd like to get a backing made and pre-cut my borders.  That way if there is any fabric left over I can start to use it.

One more block to go..............September 5th!  Wonder what it will be?


Search This Blog