Friday, June 10, 2011

Newsflash!!!!

I have news for everyone......................remember this quilt by my LA


I said it would be a crime if it didn't win.

IT WON!!!!!

First Place and Best in Show.

Fabulous Robin, absolutely fabulous

Congratulations.  You deserve it.



Now I don't want to take away from Robin's wonderful news, but I have to share this with you.  I have no idea where I read about this, but for those of you that like to upload photos onto blogs, etc., here is a new place to try.  Its so fast and so easy and you don't need an account.


  You can upload an image and resize it within seconds.  I'll be using this site a bit more often.  Thanks to whomever suggested this on whatever site I found it on.

And one more thing......................Would like to own a Quilter's FabricCalc?  My friend has one for sale and I told her I would offer it on here.  There is a great write-up here so you can learn all about it.  Everything is together, she never lost a part of it.  She actually never even used it.  Price $20.00

Let me know. 

To those of you who's sites I visit, I have been trying to leave comments.  I can't!!!!  Blogger won't let me.  I'm finding this very frustrating.  They keep tossing me back to sign in and darn I've already done that a few times.  So until Blogger figures out what they did wrong when they fixed everything a couple of weeks back, I'll just have to live with it............................I guess.

Search This Blog