Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More damage

We opted to go into Charlottetown as the weather was perfect~~~bright sunshine and a very slight breeze.


IMG_5957

We headed to the quilt shop first.  Its called the Quilting B and more and its on Prince Street.  Very easy to find.  I've been in the store before buying the "Anne" patterns you have seen on this blog.

IMG_5954


 I wanted more and Charleen requested the new one too.  The ladies in the store are fabulous and nothing is too much to ask.  I purchased some green batiks for our SIL's wallhanging for Christmas so it has a little bit of PEI in it.  (Paul's Dad came from the Island)  Then I bought some fabrics for Taylor's new quilt and some Anne fabric and some Christmas pillow panels for the girls.  They are snowmen so they are sure to please.

IMG_5964

After the quilt shop we headed over to Queen and Richmond.  That's where the Anne Shop is.

IMG_5956

I purchased books.  3 are eventually making their way to Australia, 2 are for a friend and 2 are for me.

IMG_5965

We were done for the morning except to stop to pick up bread and a lettuce (which we left in the store).  We are definitely going to our favourite bakery tomorrow for more bread.  This is good, just not the best.  On our way out of town we pass the University of Prince Edward Island.

IMG_5961

IMG_5958

Of course, there are more rolling hills to cover on the drive back.  It is such beautiful countryside.  This is route 7

IMG_5962

These postings will be posted later than normal.  I'm living on Atlantic time so for most of you I'm one hour ahead of you.  They will definitely be up by noon when I'm posting.  I don't know what's up for tomorrow, so you will just have to drop by.

Search This Blog