Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Henrietta

Guess who did something stupid.......................really, really stupid.  I printed off the pattern, and I traced the pattern.  It was 4 sheets this time......................sheet one was the instructions.  I made the block right!  I'm on the right track.  Sheets two to four were what you traced.  Did them all, fused them to the fabric and then that lightbulb went on.

The squirrels were not going to match the pattern.  I forgot to turn that one and only sheet over.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  So here is mine with Mama and baby reversed.  No one will know, only me and all of you, not many at all.  I plan on putting this in the quilt show next year, so please, please don't tell anyone.


This is Irene's block.  Done the way you were suppose to do it.



Now these squirrels are absolutely adorable and I love this wall hanging.  But and its a huge BUT, these real life little devils sure tested my patience the other day.  Remember last Friday and the photos of two squirrels on the front lawn cleaning up under the bird feeder.  Cute right?  Not so cute when they chew off the tulip heads....................I've lost 5.  Full bloom tulips and all I've got are stems.  I'm going to find a remedy for this so squirrels.........................................watch out!







Search This Blog