Thursday, April 7, 2011

My secret sister

I have a secret sister again this year.  She is different from last year's but I still send stuff to my "baby sister" who lives in Australia. 

I received a parcel on Tuesday.  The return name was Polly Patchwork. 

Remember I told you we were going to send Polly around our quilting forum group?  I thought that was rather creative.  Now I thought I had this new "sister" all figured out.........now -- I'm not so sure.
polly

I think the address is phony.  I've had these parcels come from two other places.  She is playing games with me.


This was my Easter gift tucked inside that envelope..................

my gifts


 Two fabulous spring fat quarters.............I love the green...............have to think about using these.  Now someone has an embroidery machine..................I think!!!!!  I found a place to hang it in the kitchen.  It fits perfectly.  The bunny ~~ oh I'm a sucker for bunnies, but you all know that.

To my secret sister a huge thank you.  It made my day.







Search This Blog