Thursday, April 28, 2011

Irene has caught up

It didn't take Irene long to catch up on her two blocks when she came home from her holiday.  Now she is already for the new Birdie which comes out the end of this week.


The other quilt we are doing is the one on Bunny Hill.  That comes up soon too. 
As always, perfectly done.


Irene wandered around the internet last week and found another project for us to work on.  (I must take that mouse away from her someday.)  I'm just going to give you the link and you can go over and take a look.  I love doing embroidery and redwork always looks so good when its done.
Welllllllllllllllllllllll, I bought the book.  Its on its way according to Chapters.  I did consider buying patterns Gail from The Hobby Horse told us about, but on second look decided against them.  These were them!!!!  They are cute, very cute, but at $8.00 each for 12 of them..................well you do the math.

I'm lining up my summer hand work.  This should work beautiful.  Now to find some other things.  I like variety.


Search This Blog