Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another puzzle.........................

We received many lovely gifts.......................mostly gift cards which I love.  Karl and I gave each other gifts.....a new "stereo" cause I wanted something to play my CD's on.  Once again my "cheapies" broke down just when we wanted to hear our Christmas music.  We have a good collection of music as we buy new artists every year.  My favourite Christmas CD is still the Boney M one we have had for a long time and Alan Jackson's is a close second.  Morgan our grand, loves the old Burl Ives one cause its the only one that has Rudolph on it.  I'll have to look for another one with that on for baking days again next year.

We also purchased a notebook/laptop for when we travel.  I suggested it so that when we are in hotels or campgrounds or just travelling down the open road we can locate things and have travelling directions that may even be right.  I've been practicing on it and find it a bit ~~ no make that a lot different than our pc.


Our kids give us gift cards.  Then there is no returning to stores.  I am going to have a whale of a time at Chapters and at Staples.  These are my favourite stores.......................I look for all the little things there and books, well you can never have enough of those, can you?

Our friends Jan and Reg sent me these.  Isn't this the most fantastic looking......................

I LOVE IT!!!!  Yes, I'm shouting it.  I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!  I'll have to keep my eye on it
though.......................I have girls that love snowmen too.
They also sent along a quilting magazine and look at these rich, rich fabrics.  I'm going to pet them for awhile although I do have plans for them.................a jacket!


Karl got the latest in exercise machines.  The first time we used it, we were so tuckered out we had to go lay down for an hour.  The perspiration was just dripping out of us.


On Christmas Eve our youngest granddaughter gave us her card.....................


.

This was for both of us.  Grandma is at her sewing machine and the word stop was written on it.  We asked why....................."cause she ran out of thread and she has to put on more".  Grandpa is watering the garden and repairing the bird feeder at the same time..................he does multi-task well.

I hope you had a good Christmas too.  Next month I start to plan for another one.  Friday I'll tell you what my plans are the year.  I'm making a list.......................checking it twice..............and getting it done!!!

Now run off on your printer today's puzzle, find a comfy chair and take some time for yourself.  I'm going to.


http://www.scribd.com/full/45070092?access_key=key-j5tw2l0tlpgoq3wic1u




Grab a pen and gooooooooooooooooooooo!


Quilton

Search This Blog