Friday, October 15, 2010

WOW!!!!!

I am so excited.  I just won fat quarters of fabric from Clothworks.  Do you follow their blog?  Its fabulous.
http://www.clothworkstextiles.com/blog/

Look at this.  I found this on Facebook on Thursday afternoon.  I couldn't believe it.

Just plucked a name out of the hat for our new collections winner on FB, and it's Bev Anderson--congrats Bev!! Email me your address to blog@clothworkstextiles.com and we'll get those fat q's in the mail to you when they come in February!

Boy, did I send my address off in a hurrah!  Bet they never got a reply that fast.

This is what I won............................




Aren't they just fabulous? 12 beautiful, delicious fabrics. 
I'll come back down to earth soon.  Right now, I'm floating.
 
This is the pattern that they used for the fabrics.  I love that too.  Who will get this?  Me, me and me.
I'm going to be right selfish about this!
 
Til tomorrow..................


Search This Blog