Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I shopped!

At the Brant Heritage merchant's mall on Friday I did shop.  Not much.  One pattern for a jacket that really caught my eye.  Charleen bought one too.  She did consider the kit to the tune of $164.00, but settled for the pattern.  If she never gets it made it will only be a loss of $17.00.

The jacket I chose is this one



















Not for the colour but because of the back with that little strap.  I have my fabrics chosen.  All batiks from Hancocks.  I have chosen all the creams and have to get them ordered soon.  I thought this would be better as they will go with everything I own. I also don't wear blue.  Its just one of those colours I really don't care for.

Charleen chose a different pattern.  I am staying away from this one I can tell you.

Apparently everything is cut on the bias!  That is bad, bad news for me.  I also didn't like that satin ribbon........not me.  As the expression goes............to each his own.

If you would like to see more of these patterns, they are here.  They are from a company in South Carolina, and you can order directly.

Til tomorrow...............

Search This Blog