Thursday, September 23, 2010

It was fabulous

We are home.  It was a fabulous holiday in a fabulous place.  Who needs the Caribbean when they can have Prince Edward Island?

I read 2 books, knitted a baby sweater, did some English paper piecing and we travelled around the Island.  We stopped into the bakery a time or two.  We had lunch out on several occasions.  I have no photos uploaded as we just got in last night after supper.  I hope over the next couple of days when we recuperate from the drive that I will have some great pictures and stories to share with you.

We came home to some sad news.  My mother had a heart attack while we were gone and is not expected to live through the week-end.  She is 96 and has had a good life so sadness is not part of this posting. 

I hope all of you are well.  More for you tomorrow.



Til then........................

Search This Blog