Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sorry....................no Fat Cat today.

Fat Cat row by row won't be on today. I made myself a promise awhile ago, that I wouldn't start anything new until I finished what was on the go. I had started my BOM for Guild for next year and I had to get it finished.


Finished I did.................as far as I can go. All 9 blocks are done. I sewed my little fingernails off, getting them done. I'm not sewing now until Thursday at the earliest.


Here they are in no particular order with no names and no numbers.





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I put them up on the flannel wall against what I wanted to use for the sashings in between each block.  It is a very dark green.  I like it.  Some of the blocks at 6"x 6", some are 7" x 7" and some are 7" x 8".  It will add some interest to the completed top.
 
My border is on the board to.  It definitely will not be as wide as is seen in the photo.  About a 1/3 of the smallest block I think.
 
I pulled all the fabric colours from the border fabric.  I didn't buy one piece of fabric for this.  Every last piece was in my stash. 
I'm not buying anything new for awhile either.  Retailers aren't going to like me much.

Til tomorrow............................................................


Search This Blog