Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's Done! almost

I have all the machine quilting done.


I have added all the embellishing........................


including the fringes on the scarves

I did everything by machine.................everything!

the stitching on the hats..................


including the brims....



The label is done too................


When the weather cools, I'll sew the binding down.  It is just too hot to sit with a quilt on your lap right now.  It will make great evening work when we get away.................in September. 
I'll pile up my bindings and stack them in the trailer and one by one complete them. 
Now onto another one.

My BOM from the guild needs quilting.  I've thought about it and now am ready to give it a go.  Stippling on the blocks, stars on the inner border and then that new "arrow" thing in the borders. 

I'll bind it when its done and it can go on the pile too.  I will also have a couple back from the LA's by then so I'll have plenty of bindings to do while I sit around in the evenings.

I'm going to be off for a few days.  Our daughter is going in for her next round of chemo and we are helping out over the next couple of days.  I'll be back when things improve for her.

Til then........................

Search This Blog