Friday, July 2, 2010

Canadian bloggers

I went looking for Canadian bloggers.  I found quite a few and of course, I found some that have forgotten to blog in quite awhile.  I wish that when people lost interest in their blogs....................like sometime last year.............that they would take it down.  Who cares what happened in 2009?  I don't.

These I found and read.  As its a l-o-n-g week-end, I thought you may have sometime to check these out.

Here you go:

Dale Anne Potter................mixed media artist.  This is interesting.  Painting and a few other things mixed in.



Dorothy Baker.............a local gal.  Lives over in the next city from me.  Designs patterns and talks about other things too............check out the baby robins.






Pippa Moore..............a quilter, designer and a kayaker.  She lives on Vancouver Island.  I love the challenge she did.
                                                            http://kitambaa.blogspot.com/




Lisa Michelle................out in British Columbia.  Check out the fabulous pillow she has just made for a swap.  Wish I'd been in on it.








Susan Purney Mark...............another British Columbia resider.  Read about fabric imagery.  Its so interesting.  Wish I could visit and learn all about it in person.





Cathy Miller.........my gosh I can find the Westerners.   A blog about travelling, music, quilting and the people she meets in her travels.  Scroll down the page and check out the license plates.







Enjoy your long week-end.  I intend to put my feet up, check out my stash, maybe do some embroidery, take a little trip to Galt, Ontario (now known as Cambridge), check out a few patterns I've been perusing, and generally just sitting on my you know what.  As long as I don't have to cook or clean I'll be mighty happy.

Search This Blog