Saturday, December 12, 2009

The party is over





We had a great time at the party.  Someone brought caramel corn, I donated turtles, the homemade variety. The recipe is so simple.  They are called Rolo Caramel Pretzel Snacks and you can find it on the Hershey website.

The parcel was well wrapped with plenty of tape.  I knew who it was from.  Chris is the only one that lives in Michigan, but I didn't know what was in the parcel as I never looked at the declaration form.  I really wanted it to be a surprise.  Fortunately it was on the back and I never turned it over.  Not until today. 







This is my gift.  A beautiful bag that Chris made.  It will go so well with my black jacket and my long grey coat.  I just can't thank her enough for making it for me.

Thank you Chris.  I love it!

Search This Blog